Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ode to my 29er

I wake up in the morning after dreaming of my 29er ride,

I dreamt I was peddling it along a hillside,

Before I go to bed at night I say a prayer to the Lord,

I thank him for Gary Fisher bringing 29ers to the drawing board.

My favorite drugs a demon she's got 29” wheels,

Until you actually try her you will never know how she feels,

She takes me down some crazy shit, it's the stuff I like to ride,

She feels so good between my legs I can't keep satisfied.

Some days come, and some days go, oh those dreary winter blues,

If it weren't for my 29er to get me out there I swear I'd turn to booze,

The sights I've seen, the things I've done I live a life unjaded,

True to form, and born of storm 29er bikes are the best thing created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change is the law of life

“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy With the 2011...