Sunday, October 17, 2010

Off season diet…..”See Food” I see it I eat it!!!!

Off season diet…..”See Food” I see it I eat it. I have to say I have been doing a bit of off season indulging since the P&F Nationals. . I have been partaking in all of the off season sinful pleasures of a cyclist, Dr Pepper, pizza, cheese burgers and anything else I could get my hands on. Well I guess it’s time for me to put down the feedbag and push away from the table. My weight has been starting to sky rocket out of control and I have gained about 12 lbs since the Nat’s. I know if I do not get a handle on this grazing, I will become the biggest loser, and I don’t mean that in a good way.

I am writing this so that I can put it down in writing and make me accountable to myself and everyone who supports me and expects me to be raise my level of competitiveness in the 2011 season.

I am doing this now so that come January I don’t look like this guy.

I want to thanks every one for their support and as of 10/17/10 I’m officially back on the wagon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change is the law of life

“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.” John F. Kennedy With the 2011...